Huntington Beach, CA
Leave a fence unattended for too long, and you will need repairs. Even new fences can need to be repaired when they have been damaged by the elements, been damaged accidentally, or were installed by a disreputable company. That is where we come in.
We have years of experience in building and installing fences. During that time, we have learned what can go wrong with fences and how to fix them. We also know that it is better to fix a small problem before it turns into a big one.
Call us for a free consultation, and we promise to address the problems that need addressing and not create more. If it is a small fix, we will only do that. If you can do it yourself, we’ll let you know. We are here to help with all of your fence repairs.
Request A Free Estimate
When & Why Repair Your Fence?
- Cheaper Than Replacing: Most fences can be repaired, with some parts being replaced. There is almost never a need to replace an entire fence, and it makes much more financial sense to repair than replace. Fix the small problems and you will never have to worry about paying a lot of money.
- Dangerous: If you leave a damaged fence, it can turn into a bigger problem. Damaged fences can be hazardous to anyone climbing on them, any attached structures, and anyone who comes into contact with the fence.
- Rotting: When a fence starts to rot, you need to remove the problem. If left unattended, that rot will move to the foundations and you will need to replace the fence. The longer that you leave the rot, the more expensive it is going to become.
- Unsightly: A damaged fence creates an unfavorable first impression. A fence can be used to beautify a home, but a broken fence is not going to be enjoyed by your guests or by you and your family.
- Termite Damage: If termites get into your fence, they will spread, and not only to the remainder of the fence but to other wooden structures too. Eliminate the problem before it becomes a major hassle.
To Hire Us
At Fencing Huntington Beach, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Huntington Beach, CA area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Fences We Repair
Chain Link Fence Repair
Vinyl Fence Repair
Wood Fence Repair
Get A Free Estimate
Fence Repair Services
A few of our fence repair services include:
- Post Replacement: Fence posts are the foundation of your fence. When they are damaged, the rest of your fence can start to fall apart. We have the experience to remove all broken fence posts and replace them, making your fence strong again.
- Board Replacement: Even a slightly cracked board can ruin the entire aesthetic of your fence. Let us come in and replace any old boards without taking your fence apart.
- Post Straightening: When posts fall out of alignment, it can put a strain on your fence and cause more damage. Let us straighten your fence posts to protect the integrity of your fence.
- Tear Out/Haul-Away: Are you done with your fence? We can come in and tear it out for you so that you can replace it with a new fence or something else.
- And Much Much More: Want some parts replaced, an extension, additional fixtures, finishing, or anything else fence-related? Give us a call to talk about our additional services.
Residential Fence Repair
Commercial Fence Repair
We Do Fence Repair In The Following Areas
We service the neighborhoods of Adams, Yorktown, Garfield, Oak View, Newland, Wintersburg, Goldenwest, Sunset Beach, Bolsa, Chica, Washington and any other area in Huntington Beach.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (714) 276-6709